DesertHawks.org

Desert Hawks Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:12 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:35 pm 
Captain

All Desert Hawks please take a moment to review this posting.

Based on the level of difficulty in getting information sorted in a timely manner I am forwarding the expectation that all members check the forum in a regular manner.

Beginning 9/20/12 I am requesting that players check the forums on at least a weekly basis. I would love to see everyone checking every 24 to 48 hours but understand we all have real lives that don;t allow us to be at a computer every day.

This means if you log into the forums and there are topics asking for feedback such as event attendance that you post your status. If you are not attending please post so. If you are attending please post so. If your not sure because of XYZ please post that you need to sort out XYZ first.

We value your opinions and we require feedback on your status to help organize event attendance at the team level. This is not TAC so you won't be chastised for posting a 'maybe' or 'yeah, I like that piece of gear too'.

Speak up, let us know that you make use of the forum.

If you cannot check the forums at least one time a week due to time or technical reasons please let me know via PM.

On a related note, we will be updating everyone's contact info in the coming week or two. Topics that require more immediate attention then once a week will be forwarded to people as needed. This does not mean you will get an email or text for every little going-on. However, it does mean that you may get a email, text, or phone call when I (or another organizer) need info now or within the next 24 hours for an important decision or RSVP.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]